This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
If you have been following along, you may already know that I am fairly new to Cricut and all of the magic that comes with it. I feel like I learn something new that I can create each day, and it is so fun to execute these projects. I have been falling more in love with my Cricut Explore Air 2 with every project. There are so many reasons to love my Cricut Explore Air 2 so I put together my top 5 things I love most in no particular order.
- The Design Space – Cricut has a FREE design space that allows me to select images, change fonts and it even has step-by-step tutorials. I also able to save my projects for future use and check out others projects.
- The Bluetooth capability – With less cords to have to use, the Bluetooth feature allows me to use my computer and send my project directly to the Cricut Explore Air 2.
- The Accessories and Materials – The Cricut hand tools make projects so much easier. And the material Cricut has to offer include high-quality vinyl, iron-on, paper designs, infusible ink and more!
- Projects and Holiday Crafts – I like to decorate for every holiday big or small. But all of those decorations really start to add up. Using my Cricut Explore Air 2 and Cricut EasyPress 2 have made it so easy for me to create décor for any occasion, without spending much at all. And I can make them just how I want them. I can also personalize gifts for my children from the comfort of my own home.
- The Tutorials – There are so many step-by-step tutorials that make it so easy to create just about anything. Cricut.com has its own video tutorials for DIYers who are beginners to advanced. You can also find tutorials on Pinterest and YouTube. With so many creative Cricut users, it is so easy to find the project you are looking for.
Check out my tutorials: Halloween Craft with Cricut Explore Air 2
A Beginners Guide to Holiday Pillows with Cricut EasyPress 2
Do you own a Cricut Explore Air 2? If so, I would love to hear about your favorite projects in the comments below.
If not, you can purchase one: