Across the country, rain is a common occurrence. Here, in California, every year is different and so far we have only had a handful of rainy days. Because of this, we tend to be under prepared for indoor activities. This is why I am putting together a short list of our favorite things to do on rainy days so I can look back when my children are getting stir crazy.
- JUMPING IN PUDDLES: This is our favorite thing to do and with the right rain gear, they can go for a long time.
- DANCE PARTIES: This is a great way to get out the wiggles.
- MAKE SLIME: There are so many slime kits available that have step-by-step instructions and will keep Kolton and Shayne busy for at least an hour.
- GO NOODLE APP: Go Noodle has so many fun activities including yoga, dance moves and educational fun. This can be a life-saver for those indoor days.
- MAKE A FORT: We had so much fun building forts with JumpOff Jo. Check out my previous post HERE!
I am sure we will have more to add to this list with each rainy day. What are your favorite rainy day activities? Respond in the comments below.