This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
Many of you who have a Cricut machine may wonder if it is really worth it to invest in Cricut Access. As a fairly new Cricut DIYer, let me tell you that Cricut Access is a MUST-HAVE! Continue reading and you will see what Cricut Access is, what Cricut Access offers, and my top 5 reasons Cricut Access is a must-have for DIYers!
What is Cricut Access?
Cricut Access is Cricut’s exclusive content subscription service. Cricut Access provides members with premium content that is formulated specifically to cut flawlessly with all Cricut machines, and inspire creativity. Members can subscribe to this service either monthly or yearly, and there are three tiers with different benefits with hundreds of items added each week.
Top 5 Reasons to Subscribe:
- The Fonts – Cricut Access has over 500 different fonts at your fingertips.
- The Images – Cricut Access has over 120,000 images!
- Ready To Make Projects – There are so many projects with step-by-step instructions, material lists and you can even see how long they will take and experience level they take to make. Just gather the correct machines and supplies and hit “Make It”.
- Easy to Navigate – You can easily search for just about anything. You can even search specifically for projects that work with your machine so you don’t waste time on projects that may not work for you.
- The Price – You have the option of 3 tiers and can choose to make payments monthly or annually (for a discounted rate). You can also go Premium and receive even more perks! Learn more HERE!
Cricut Access Helped Me do it:
Here are some of my favorite projects that I was able to create with the help of Cricut Access:
I am looking forward to taking full advantage of so much more that Cricut Access has to offer! The possibilities seem endless and with Shelter In Place still going on, creating has been my outlet.
Stay Home, Stay Safe and CREATE!