This post is sponsored by Chuck E. Cheese but the content is all my own. Thank you for supporting The Heart of Dani!
My baby boy is SEVEN years old! Lucky seven calls for a celebration! I love throwing parties for my kids. Seeing their eyes light up and feel so special with friends and family surrounding them is what life is all about. I want them to always remember these years and look back and remember how much I love them.
This year we will planned to leave for Maui when Kolton turns seven so I was going to opt out of throwing a party on top of all the vacation planning. During these holiday months, there just is not enough of me to go around. Of course, the guilt of NOT having a party for my boy for the very first time, really set in.
Then I thought of Chuck E. Cheese! I had not realized that you can fully book a birthday party online! Yep, I didn’t even have to leave my trusty computer, which is where I spend a lot of my time these days anyway. I booked a party for 6 days before his actual birthday and did it in minutes! Thank you, Chuck E. Cheese, for saving the day for this overworked mama! Kolton had the absolute best day and gave all the credit to yours truly!
Why do I recommend Chuck E. Cheese for a birthday party?
Online Booking is so Easy:
- Head to www.chuckecheese.com and click on Birthday Parties. Follow the steps and pick your party package. It is so easy to follow. I selected the Super Star Package and it was perfect for our group.
- After selecting our package and paying a small booking fee (which was used towards our bill at checkout), my reservation was confirmed.
- I received FREE online invitations through PunchBowl.com. which were so easy to send out via email or text messaging.
- Our party host was AMAZING! Our host called me a few days prior to our event to confirm everything I had booked online.
- I was given minute by minute details of what to expect the day of our event.
- I was given options of what I could add or take off of our original booking.
- The day of the event, our host showed up on time and was welcoming, inviting and so pleasant to have at our side
The Birthday Boy
- The Kids make the rules! Kolton told me this before we walked in. Of course, I appeased him with a, “Yes son, it’s your day”. But the truth is I am working with the Chuck E. Cheese staff to make it a great day for him.
- Kolton had a great time with his friends. He was the star of the show and felt the love from everyone who came to his party.
- He was able to do the infamous Ticket Blaster as the birthday boy which really made his day!!
- He also received extra tickets just for celebrating his birthday at Chuck E. Cheese.
- Everyone sang to him and he received special recognition from Chuck E. Cheese himself.
Of course, Chuck E. Cheese is known for their pizza (which is much better than I remember as a kid) but did you know that they have a delicious and fresh salad bar too? Our party package came with pizza for the kids, and we added a veggie tray, extra pizza for adults and chicken wings. Everyone seemed to enjoy everything and we were left with pizza to take home so I didn’t have to worry about dinner.
The Set Up and Clean Up
Oh wait… I didn’t have to worry about this part! I brought some extra special balloons, our own cake and goody bags for the kids and the Chuck E. Cheese staff handled the rest!
With two kids, I have hosted A LOT of birthday parties, and I have to say this was the easiest and smoothest one yet.
Thank you, Chuck E. Cheese, for hosting us and helping us make some wonderful memories. Lucky 7 was a success!