This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com but as always, the thoughts and opinions are all my own. Thank you for supporting The Heart of Dani.
2019 has been a year of healthy living for me and my family. But there are still those days when I have a tough time getting motivated. This is why I put together a list of my favorite “healthy lifestyle” things to keep me active and motivated.
1.The Ultimate Sports Bra from SHEFIT – Finding the perfect sports bra helps me feel good while working out. This sports bra is made for all shapes and sizes, cups A – I. This highest impact bra is engineered to provide maximum support. Scientifically proven 33% more support compared to leading brands.
Special Offer: Use the code BABBLE10 – 10% off code, 1-time use per customer.
2. Manitoba Harvest Natural Hemp Hearts – Every serving of these versatile seeds will add 10 grams protein, 12 grams Omegas 3 & 6, and a rich nutty taste to any meal! Sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal, or yogurt, or blend them into smoothies for a boost of plant-powered nutrition.
Other products include:
Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD Oil Drops in Peppermint (see #4 below)
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Yeah! Granola: This nutrition-packed granola is made with quality, organic ingredients including hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, and quinoa. Every serving contains 10 grams of plant-based protein and less sugar than most competitor granolas, as well as over 3 grams of Omegas 3 & 6. Ready to eat right out of the bag, Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Yeah! Granola offers nutrition seekers a Certified Organic, non-GMO, vegan, and kosher way to simply and deliciously add functional value at any time of day.
Hemp Yeah! Wellness Bars: These bars deliver clean, powerful nutrition with a delicious taste and texture. Made with quality ingredients including hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seed, and almonds, Hemp Yeah! bars are grain free, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, non-GMO, vegan, and kosher. They’re also dipped in fair trade dark chocolate, adding a little luxury to this nutritional powerhouse. Try Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt, Dark Chocolate Cacao, and Coconut Cashew Dark Chocolate. Good things come to those who hemp!
Special Offer : Save 30% off your first order HERE and use promo code Babblebox30 on a single order up to $500. Valid through 11/15/19. At this time, Manitoba Harvest Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract products can only be purchased and shipped within the United States. Some state exclusions may apply.
3. Report from GenoPalate® – I am always trying to figure out what to eat to give me more energy and keep me in good health. GenoPalate® allows me to unlock the secret to healthy eating with a plan that’s personalized, based on my genes. Everyone’s path to health is unique. Understanding your genes and identifying the best way for you to eat helps you to make the healthiest choices for a strong and healthy body.
Special Discount: Click HERE and use my code DANI for $20 off!
4. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Extract CBD Oil –
Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD works in harmony with the human body to promote balance, resilience, and wellbeing. These Peppermint CBD Oil Drops are a delicious and fun way to incorporate the life-enhancing benefits of Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract into your daily routine. The Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract products are THC-Free, non-GMO, and made with organic coconut MCT oil.
5. Organic Herbal Flavored Waters from Trader Joe’s – This is a great way to hydrate after a workout. These flavored waters are very clean with zero calories, zero sugar, zero sweeteners. Just water and herbs! They are available in 2 flavors: Organic Lemon Ginger, and Organic Lemongrass Spearmint and can be purchase at your local Trader Joe’s.
6. Rosewater and Rosewater Facial Toner from Heritage Store – An all natural, cruelty-free and versatile addition to a no-fuss beauty routine, Heritage Store Rosewater is made of just two ingredients – Rose Hydroessential Oil and Water.
Rosewater Facial Toner: This hydrating product is a light-weight and natural way to gently remove debris and residue to help refine and refresh a natural and healthy glow.
Rosewater and Glycerin: Use as a perfume or body splash throughout the day for an uplifting boost of natural rose scent. Keep in the fridge for a quick cool down whenever you need it!
7. Aeropex from Aftershokz – These open-ear bluetooth headphones have an 8 hour battery life, are waterproof and PremiumPitch 2.0+™ produces improved audio quality with deeper bass, louder volume, reduced overall vibration, and 50% less sound leakage.
Special Offer: Use the code BOOTCAMP50 for $50 off all bundles on their website!
8. Healthy Choice Grain Free Power Bowls Spicy Beef Teriyaki and Healthy Choice Grain Free Power Bowls Spicy Black Bean & Chicken – These grain-free Power Bowls are a reliable source of fiber and protein, providing 18 – 20 grams of protein and 5 -7 grams of fiber per bowl. Each variety is grain free, gluten free, fits a low carb lifestyle, and provides a nutrient-dense combination of leafy greens, colorful vegetables, lean proteins and riced cauliflower.
What keep you motivated? Comment below.
[…] out more of my favorite things HERE and […]