This post is sponsored by Babbleboxx on behalf of Fruit
Of The Loom but as always, the thoughts and opinions are all mine. Thank you for supporting The Heart of Dani.
Fall is HERE! And even though we are still experiencing those ridiculously HOT days, I am looking forward to some cooler weather and beautiful golden leaves! Fall has always been my favorite season for fashion. With boots and cozy sweaters, any outfit can be upgraded with the right fall accessories.
Fall Fashion Must-Haves
- Fall Floral – a dress, a top or even booties. Adding a little pop of color will spruce up any Fall wardrobe.
- Leather Moto Jacket – This is a style that will never go out of fashion and a Fall wardrobe staple!
- Stylish Sneakers – I like velvet sneakers with skinny jeans.
- Denim – Skinny ankle cropped go great with a jewel toned sweater.
- Booties – Block-heel or stacked-heal!
- Fruit of the Loom Breathable Micro-Mesh bikinis – After all, it is what we wear underneath that really counts. These breathable underwear are so comfortable and, well… breathable! The Breathable Mico-Mesh bikinis are tag free with a smooth and comfortable waistband with a 100% cotton liner!
Fruit of the Loom
Fruit of the Loom Breathable Micro-Mesh bikinis are just what I need to stay cool and fresh all day long! The micro-mesh fabric supports the flow of air and helps me feel my best all day long! They 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex Mesh with 100% cotton liner!
Get your Fruit of the Loom Breathable Micro-Mesh bikinis and take advantage of the Buy 1, get 1 50% off promotion going on now through September 3!!
What are your Fall fashion must-haves?