Although I was gifted many of these items, this post is NOT sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting The Heart of Dani!
Can you believe it is already FEBRUARY?! I just LOVE this month (do you see what I did there?) If you are like me, Valentine’s Day can get away from you quickly. This year, I am going to stay ahead of it and try to plan early, at least that is what my 2019 GOAL list is telling me to do.
So, here are a few gift ideas including some special discounts that I put together for you:
- SKIN CARE PRODUCTS – Julep has a wonderful line of products with naturally effective ingredients to strengthen your skin’s barrier against pollution.
- TENNIS BRACELET – This diamond and emerald tennis bracelet from Super Jeweler is my new favorite piece!
- COFFEE & CHOCOLATE – Eat Your Coffee is chocolate and coffee in ONE!! Use the code ‘LOVE’ for 25% off your order!
- HARRY AND DAVID – So many choices of gift baskets delivered right to your door. Use the code ‘DANI’ for a special discount!
- FLOWERS – No-brainer, right? Well Pro-Flowers has an excellent service and can deliver flowers to your loved ones. CLICK HERE and use the code LIKEAPRO20 for a special discount!
- CHOCOLATE – Nothing says Valentine’s Day like chocolate. Ethos Chocolate from A Fresh Look uses GMO farming to create this delicious flavored chocolate and is JUST here for Valentine’s Day!
- WINE – Winc Wines is offering special $22 discount and FREE SHIPPING on your first order with this LINK!
- THE GIFT OF CALM – Natural Vitality has a delicious magnesium powder that helps the stress just melt off of you!
So don’t procrastinate this year! Seriously, February goes by so quickly and you do not want to leave that special someone disappointed.