This post is sponsored by Whitney Ranch but as always, the thoughts and opinions are all my own. Thank you for supporting The Heart of Dani.
At this point, I am beginning to feel like the resident guest at Whitney Ranch. I am getting to know the community more and more with each visit and the more I see, the more I love and want to move here. Every time a new neighborhood pops up, I look forward to viewing and get so excited to see the designs and floor plans. Each neighborhood has its own beauty and flair, and Park View was no exception.
I was honored to be invited to tour the brand new model homes at Park View by The New Home Company. There were refreshments, appetizers, and a balloon artist. I was thoroughly impressed with the turnout and the model homes.
Here is some information about the homes I toured…
- 1,681-1,790 square feet
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 baths
- 1 Story
I was surprised when I found out the square footage of this residence because it seems a lot bigger. The openness is great for entertaining and great for keeping an eye on your children!
Check out the kitchen and great room:
The bright light shining in through the bedrooms and bathrooms is so inviting…
Talk about laundry room goals:
The backyard is perfect for those who do not want to spend a lot of time maintaining a yard…
1,781-1,863 Square Feet
3 to 4 Bedrooms
The moment you open the front door, you are greeted with sunshine and fresh air! This plan gives you many options to design it just how you see fit. The option of a fourth bedroom or a study/den is what I like best.
Check out the hallway, kitchen and great room that are great for entertaining:
Here is that study/den/fourth bedroom I mentioned. There are so many possibilities…
The bathrooms are designed beautifully:
I just love the use of space in the bedrooms:
And similar to Residence ONE, this plan has a low-maintenance backyard that is great for those who just don’t want to deal with the upkeep. And with the community park being added so close to this community, this is perfect:
Now for my favorite plan, THREE:
- 2,202 to 2,412 Square Feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- 2 Stories
This is the most spacious plan, and one that I could see my family in. You enter to a staircase and a view of the backyard…
And a downstairs guest room with a bath…
During this event, this home was where the appetizers, refreshments and balloon artists were, so this really gave me a feel of what this home would be like while entertaining. The kitchen has so much counter space and storage.
Check out the kitchen and backyard:
This plan has an optional den/ third bedroom and an optional loft/ fourth bedroom. Whatever suits you and your family’s needs. You could also add a tech space at the top of the stairs which would work great as a study or homework spot.
I am a sucker for a loft. With young children, I like to give them a space to watch their shows, play with their toys and read books, without tripping on everything in the great room. Check out the stairs and loft area:
And the upstairs bedrooms:
Right outside the master bedroom window, you can see the spot where the community playground will be:
What I love about Park View:
- With its idyllic location next to a future community park and elementary school, Park View is made for families of all shapes and sizes. Picnics, playdates, pickup games, neighborhood get-togethers, and old-fashioned fun will be steps outside your front door. Park View homes will be some of the more attainably-priced in the community, perfect for those desiring to enter the market, singles, new or young families, empty nesters, and those who are looking for a well-designed, quality home in Whitney Ranch.
- The gourmet kitchens with maple stained cabinetry, granite or quartz countertops and GE Energy Efficient stainless-steel appliances.
- Spacious bathrooms with bath fixtures in chrome.
- Energy saving features.
- Amenity options, including indoor fireplace, solar packages, window treatments, closet organizers and so much more!
- Park View residents have access to ALL parks, pools and hiking trails throughout Whitney Ranch.
- The Ranch House, which features event spaces, pools, fitness classes and neighborhood events.
Come check out Park View at Whitney Ranch if you or someone you know is searching for that perfect home. Or if you are like me, and just like to see what is out there… just in case!