This post is sponsored by Natural Vitality, but the thoughts and opinions expressed are all my own. Thank you for supporting The Heart of Dani.
Do you have those days? You know, the days that you are feeling so overwhelmed, you almost don’t want to get out of bed, but you push through anyway? Lately, I have had so much on my plate and have been feeling like I will never get it done. I have also spent a lot of time lately on self-reflection and have realized just how important it is to take time for myself. I have spent the last several years taking care of others, and forgetting about ME. I now know that I cannot successfully take care of those I love if I do not take time for myself to recharge.
Since we do not always have the time to take a long spa day (which sounds AMAZING right about now), I have put together some EASY tips that work for me to relax and stay calm in daily stressful situations in no particular order:
- ONE THING AT A TIME – Make a list if you need to. This helps you to accomplish things and cross them off your list without feeling overwhelmed.
- BREATHE – This does not mean quick, shallow breaths, which I know first-hand will lead to hyperventilating! I mean deep, controlled breathing. This sends a sense of calm to your brain and helps you quickly refuel.
- COUNT TO 10 – This can be similar to the deep breathes in the sense that it is like a form of meditation.
- DRINK NATURAL VITALITY CALM – Natural Vitality CALM is a fruity, effervescent powder that promotes healthy magnesium levels and balances calcium intake when mixed in drinks. This helps me feel more connected and in control of my calm state.
- ASK FOR HELP – There is nothing wrong with delegating help from others and later offering assistance in return. We are in this together and there is no comfort in being alone.
More about Natural Vitality CALM:
This brand believes that real, lasting health requires the creation of sustainable environment and locally-based food system. So, they only seek out organic plant-based ingredients when possible for their dietary supplements. This supplement is VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE and VERIFIED NON-GMO.
Good health is all about balance and Natural Vitality CALM is a magnesium powder that represents one reliable and natural way of creating moments of Zen!
This supplement is so easy to bring into daily life. Just a teaspoonful mixed with hot or cold water! I love the Raspberry-Lemon Flavor because it is so delicious.
Honestly, the most important one for me is most definitely one thing at a time. It sounded so simple when I heard it, but when it comes to my anxiety and stressed.. That’s the first step to time management which is a huge stress factor! Thank you for sharing this! <3
I completely agree. Slowing down and focusing on one task at a time is truly the only way to get things done without losing it! Thank you for reading 🙂
So many useful tips! Thank you!
Amber | https://unequivocallyamber.wordpress.com/
Thank you! I hope you were able to get some useful tips.
Very nice steps! For me if I need a fast recharge spa (even at home) is the easiest way. But if I am not that tired lazy sofa time helps me much too, heheh
I hear you! Just relaxing and doing nothing is important sometimes!
I love all your tips but I have to look up that drink. I think it could help me. I carry a lot of anxiety about my work and side jobs.
I hear you. You may really benefit from CALM. It has really helped me in my fast-paced life.
Oooo so many great tips!!!! Taking one thing at a time really is key. I really need to get better at that!
I think we all need to be reminded of this at times. Nothing gets done when we try to do it all at once.
Looks a nice drink, I will have to check out this. Thanks for sharing these tips.
This is so great to know. I struggle with magnesium levels and take baths to help it but can always use more. This will be so helpful, thanks!